Hit the road, Jack!
Our Holiday Inn Express Hemel Hempstead hotel is located in the Apsley area and is conveniently located for access to the town centre, commercial districts and the A41, M1 and M25 motorways. If you're bringing the car, you'll be pleased to know that we offer free car parking*.
Driving directions from the M25
- Exit at Junction 20 of the M25 motorway
- At the roundabout take the exit for Kings Langley
- Continue for approximately 1.5 miles through Kings Langley towards Hemel Hempstead
- At the traffic lights next to the Red Lion Pub continue straight ahead
- When you reach the roundabout continue straight ahead
- At the next set of traffic lights turn right into Apsley Lockfree car parking
- You have now arrived at Holiday Inn Express
Driving directions from the M1
- Exit at Junction 8 of the M1 motorway
- Continue straight ahead onto the A414 Breakspear Way for 0.9 miles
- Leave the roundabout onto the A414 St. Albans Road
- Continue straight ahead for 1.8 miles in the direction of Apsley
- At the 'Magic Roundabout', take the 2nd exit onto Two Waters Road
- Continue ahead for 0.4 miles
- Turn left onto the A4251 London Road (signposted Kings Langley)
- Continue straight through the roundabout
- At the traffic lights turn left into Apsley Lock
- Then you've reached our Holiday Inn Express
Our Holiday Inn Express in Hemel Hempstead has on-site car parking (46 spaces), available at no extra cost.
*The spaces are allocated on a first come, first served basis and may be limited during busy periods. Additional overflow parking is available within spaces marked for PSP only. Parking in numbered bays is prohibited.